8. Juli 2013

Don't you remember


When will I see you again? 
You left with no goodbye, 
Not a single word was said, 
No final kiss to seal anything, 
I had no idea of the state we were in.

When was the last time you thought of me? 
Or have you completely erased me from your memory? 
Cuz I often think about where I went wrong, 
And the more I do, the less I know, 

But I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness, 
And a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head, 

But don't you remember? Don't you remember? 
The reason you loved me before, 
Baby please remember me once more, 

I gave you the space so you could breathe, 
And I kept my distance so you would be free, 
And hope that you find the missing piece, 
To bring you back to me.

Adele - Don't you remember

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen